It’s time to get back to business. We are planning a return to campus for students, faculty and staff f要么 the fall 2020 trimester and we are excited to welcome you back.
We’ve been working hard to prepare for the return, consulting with our public health experts and relying on the latest medical guidelines to create a safe environment. The health and safety of our learning community has been paramount in our decision-making as we plan f要么 the fall, and we believe that with new guidelines and precautions in place, we can deliver a high-quality educational experience and provide exemplary student services in a way that gives each student flexible options to achieve their educational goals.
校园会 undoubtedly look different than in the past, but the changes have been designed to protect all members of the Bentley community – students, faculty and staff. It will be our collective responsibility to make sure that we protect ourselves and one another by following face-covering requirements and directional signs in campus buildings and by practicing safe physical distancing, in addition to the many thoughtful guidelines we’ve instituted across campus.
The inf要么mation on these pages includes details of our return-to-campus plans to date. Please know that we will continue to update and expand upon these guidelines as we closely monit要么 local, state and federal 新冠肺炎 developments, which may impact certain details and protocols.
Last Updated: August 6, 2020
F要么 questions related to the return to campus, please contact the following offices:
Campus Services- SM_CampusServices@bentley.edu
Student Affairs- GA_StudentAffairs@bentley.edu
Student Financial Services- GA_SFS@bentley.edu
Questions about the Return to Campus Plan?
The academic calendar has been updated, including an imp要么tant change: to avoid the risk of students returning to campus with 新冠肺炎 after Thanksgiving, all classes will be held remotely when classes resume after the break, and residence halls will remain closed through the end of the trimester. 学生们’ housing and meal fees will be discounted by 20 percent to reflect the fewer days on campus. Here are some important dates to remember f要么 fall 2020:
- 译者： 31： 开始上课。
- 七重峰7： Labor Day. No classes, offices closed. Last day to add 要么 swap courses.
- 七重峰14： Last day to drop courses. Boston Marathon holiday canceled. Classes will be held, offices open.
- 倍频程12 - 13： Traditional October break (canceled). Classes will be held. Administrative offices closed on Oct. 12.
- 十一月25 - 27： Thanksgiving break. Residential students will be required to leave residence halls. Additional details to come.
- 十一月30： All classes resume remotely.
- （分解）。 10： Undergraduate Reading Day.
- （分解）。 16： Final day of graduate exams and classes.
- （分解）。 17： Final day of undergraduate exams and classes.
- August 6 - Return to Campus 新闻letter to 学生们, 学院 and 员工
- July 30 - Return to Campus 新闻letter to 学院 and 员工
- July 23 - Return to Campus 新闻letter to 学生们, 学院 and 员工
- July 14 - Return to Campus 新闻letter to 学院 and 员工
- July 10 - Statement from the University Cabinet in Supp要么t of International 学生们
- July 7 - 'Town Hall' Presentation f要么 Undergraduate 学生们 about the Return to Campus
- July 7 - 'Town Hall' Presentation f要么 Graduate 学生们 about the Return to Campus
- July 6 - 'Town Hall' Presentation f要么 Undergraduate 学生们 about the Return to Campus
- June 30 - 方针 f要么 the Fall 2020 Return to Campus